- To learn about business opportunities in the South-East USA and the energy, clean technology, ocean technology and the ICT sectors. - Provide information regional business capacity in Atlantic Canada in the above mentioned sectors.
Do business with Canada.
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) helps Canadian companies and organizations of all sizes grow and operate internationally. Our network of Trade Commissioners in more than 160 cities around the globe can connect you with qualified contacts, funding, and support programs, and provide key information to help seize international opportunities and succeed in markets around the world. Whether you’re doing business abroad for the first time, or looking to grow into new markets, our Trade Commissioner’s can help eligible Canadian businesses:
· Prepare for international business
· Find global opportunities
· Find qualified contacts abroad
· Resolve business problems abroad