Strum is interested in meeting with companies that are seeking:
- Assessment of feasibility studies for renewable energy projects and environmental assessments of other industrial undertakings
- Access to highly skilled technical teams that can provide sound engineering expertise and require quick field deployment
- Service agreements for continuous environmental monitoring programs (soil, water, avifauna)
- Development of rehabilitation plans, LiDAR and benthic surveys, regulatory approvals
- Assistance with public and stakeholder consultation, including First Nations
Strum Consulting has been providing multi-disciplinary consulting services and have been operating in Newfoundland & Labrador since 2019, with over 130 employees. Strum’s main business lines cover civil design & engineering, land surveying, environmental assessment, biophysical surveys, regulatory approvals, contaminated sites and remediation, marine surveys, and long term monitoring. Strum Consulting in Newfoundland and Labrador has worked with mining industries, renewable energy sector, utilities companies, municipalities, land use developers, and other industrial sectors. Strum Consulting’s growth strategy is expected to increase with recent opportunities in the green energy transition that is happening in eastern Canada.